May 5, 2021
Another great recipe for those rainy days! An irish coffee but transformed into a rum coffee and off course made with Rum Babs' "Rhum arrangé" Vanilla, Banana, Ginger, Cinnamon.
All it takes is a couple of ingredients and about 2 minutes to make! Easy, sweet and comforting.
Ingredients needed for 1 person :
- 150 ml of coffee. Preferably freshly grounded.
- 20 ml of Rum Babs' Vanilla, Banana, Ginger, Cinnamon flavor.
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 50 ml of heavy cream (30% or more).
- 10 gr of white sugar for the whipped cream (I leave the final amount up to your taste)
- Grounded cinnamon as garnish
Follow this easy recipe step by step below.
/ WHIPPED CREAM/
1 / Add the heavy cream and sugar into a bowl.
2 / Whip the cream with a whisk until stiff but still liquid.
3 / Put aside
4 / Choose your glass! Any glass should do but the ones with a double layer will preserve the heat better.
5 / Put in the brown sugar and add the rum.
6 / Stir until the sugar and the rum have merged
7 / Poor in the coffee. Pro tip! (You can get technical add this point pooring the coffee with a spoon. This will allow you to better see the different layers.)
8 / Add the whipped cream on top.
9 / Garnish with some grounded cinnamon
Enjoy, take a picture and mention us: @rumbabs #rumbabs